Meet Dr. Hagele
- Dr. Hagele began caring for the medical and surgical eye care needs of his patients in Grass Valley in 1997 when he joined Sierra View Medical Eye INC. He is an active staff member of Sierra Ambulatory Surgery Center and Sierra View Medical Eye.
- 2000-present - American Board of Ophthalmology Diplomate
- American Board of Ophthalmology fellow
- 1994-1997: Residency: Department of Ophthalmology, Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, CA
- 1996-1997: Internship: San Bernardino County Medical Center, San Bernardino, CA
- 1989-1993: Medical School: Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, CA
- 1984-1988: College: BS Mechanical Engineering, Walla Walla College, College Place, WA
Dr. Hagele and his wife Lori have been married since 1991 and they are so proud of their adult sons Matthew and Adam. Both Matthew and Adam are students in medical school at Loma Linda University. Dr. Hagele is committed to excellence in eye care, getting to know his patients, and practicing whole patient care. He enjoys mountain biking, tennis, wood working, and charitable community involvement.
COPYRIGHT© 2019. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.