Meet Dr. Woodburn
Dr. Woodburn began caring for patients as a clinical instructor at the University of the Pacific, School of Optometry in Forest Grove, Oregon. In 1981 he moved to Grass Valley and established his own private practice. In 1997 he joined Sierra View Medical Eye, Inc. Dr. Woodburn practices general optometry and has interests in low vision rehabilitation and contact lens care.
- 1972-1975 University of California, Los Angeles
- 1977- Bachelors of Science, Optometry – Graduated with Honors, University of California, Berkley School of Optometry, Berkley, CA
- 1996 -Treatment and Management of Ocular Diseases, University of California, Berkeley School of Optometry, Berkeley, CA
- Lacrimal Evaluation and Therapeutics, University of California, Berkeley School of Optometry, Berkeley, CA
- Glaucoma Certification Courses, University of California, Berkeley School of Optometry, Berkeley, CA
Dr. Woodburn and his wife, Ginny, enjoy living in Nevada County and feel very fortunate to have raised their two children in such a wonderful community. He is very proud to be associated with such a caring and professional group at Sierra View Medical Eye. He has also worked with some very supportive members in our community while a board member of Sierra Services for the Blind. Dr. Woodburn enjoys reading, hiking and is an avid sports fan.
COPYRIGHT© 2019. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.